To my darling, husband
For sixteen years together. I love you.
- Your beautiful eyes and smile. Yes, after 18 years together, of which we have been married for 16, I still just like to look at you.
- For feeling so good – I hug my husband often, because you always feels and smells so good. And I feel safe in your arms.
- For always wanting what’s best for me. For wanting me to soar and to reach my full potential – even when I am hiding in fear.
- For cooking supper every night – and it’s always delicious, wholesome and healthy.
- For always being willing to help out with Baby Girl – even when you think I do it so much better.
- For worrying about my weight and wanting me to be healthy and fit. I am working on this. Renewing one’s mind is not an easy or a quick process.
- For making an honest living and keeping us floating financially – even when it has been extremely hard and difficult to do at times.
- For seeing to all those little things that I just never get the time to – getting electricity, putting petrol in my car, making sure we have veg for supper, etc. And I know sometimes you feel like you are being pulled in a thousand different directions, but still you get it all done. Thank you.
- For loving me.
- For always wanting to go out there and do things – see things – experience things and wanting to take me with you.
- For always wanting to make us work. For that, thank you for ever and for always. Thank you.
- Thank you for always trying to get me to be on time for work. Sure I’d be running a lot later if you didn’t egg me on a little.
- Thank you for loving us the way you do – both Baby Girl and myself. We are truly blessed.
- Thank you for walking this marriage walk for me – some seasons are easy, some are hard, some we battle, but we’re always on the same side, fighting for each other.
- For still being here!
- For talking to me! And engaging me.
I love you!