Gratitude is so important because living a life of thanksgiving is God’s will for us.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
We have had some unexpected small expenses pop up – they are small, but they are accumulating, and even small expenses is not something we can afford now. Just last night hubby had to pay almost R800 for medication for Baby Girl (she needs to be on antibiotics), and a few other expenses. Everything is already so tight financially that both my husband and I find ourselves holding our breaths as to how we will afford all these things.
So, today, I am grateful for:
- My husband who works so very hard to provide for his family – and who is always, always, doing the best that he can.
- For my God who is Jehovah Jireh – the God who provides. No matter how bleak our financial situation looks, God is on our side and He will provide.
- For my family – I love these people so much and I am so grateful that God put these people into my life.
- For my husband always making sure that we are safe and secure, doors locked, windows closed, house kept safe.
- For my husband and the feeling of safety that I feel when I am near him. I know that he will always look out for me.
Thank you Jesus for your many, many blessings.