Today I am grateful for:
- Load shedding (in South Africa, our government routinely switches off the electricity for a couple of hours every day): because hubby, Baby Girl and I went out for fish and chips in a cozy little fish shop that had a heater (no electricity, but they had gas) and it was so lovely.
- My husband’s warm body last night in a very cold winter.
- My husband rescuing me this morning when our credit card declined when I put petrol in my car. He had to pay another way, otherwise I wouldn’t be at work now.
- My gorgeous, beautiful husband – whom I’d marry again in a heartbeat.
- My beautiful family. I am truly blessed far more than I deserve.
Thank you Jesus for blessing me so much. May I always live out these blessings! Thank you.