I feel so blessed. I honestly had an amazing weekend with my family. So, today, I am grateful for:
- God. Who saw me, saved me, and has been with me every step of the way. God knew how important having a good marriage was to me, given my background, and daily He has taught me how to make that a reality. Not by changing my husband, but by changing me.
- God. Because God will continue this good work He began in me until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
- God. Because without God none of this would be possible. Not my blogging, not my having a good weekend, not me moving beyond anxiety, not me running and enjoying it – none of it. God started a good work in me because He saw how lost and alone I was, but He also saw my potential.
- God. Because God has never given up on me. Even when I gave up on myself, when I thought I’d always have to live with anxiety and fear, when I thought I couldn’t get more out of life, God never gave up on me.
- God. Because God loves me. He LOVES me. He knows me and He still loves me. I am amazed that God could love this little fearful girl from Port Elizabeth, and He loves me, He adores me, He has saved me. Thank you Lord.