Today I am grateful for:
1. All that my husband does to keep our household going: cooks supper, washes dishes, feeds the pets, locks up at night when we go to bed. He does so much for me and for our family – he is awesome.
2. I am grateful that my husband always wants what is best for me – even when I can’t see it. He sees potential in me that I resist, because I am afraid, but he knows it’s there – he must get so frustrated with me at times.
3. I am grateful for his love. After 15 years of marriage, 17 years together – we are still together. And yes we’re stressed, and tired and financially burnt out, but we still work – and we are still working.
4. I am grateful for our quiet little dessert times – after Baby Girl has gone to bed, and we’re watching series or a movie, we’ll often have some ice-cream, or hot chocolate, together. Just the two of us – how nice is that?
5. I am grateful for this life I get to live – I have one amazing husband, one beautiful daughter, a dog, a cat, and a hamster. And with all our troubles and problems and anxiety, I wouldn’t swap it for anything else.